Working on your ride is part of the fun of having a ride to begin with. Direct Lift lets you work on anything from cars and trucks to motorcycle and utility vehicles, commonly referred to a UTV’s. The new X-Force is narrow and sits 4.25 inches off the ground lowered. You can drive a golf cart over it and pick it up without issue. You have plenty of pickup options with this lift. Fold up ramps let you extend the lifting capability.
- Multi range lifting height
- Accomplish more at any level, detail work, tire and brake work, underside repair
- Narrow platform (Suspension work clearance, Golf Cart repair, 4 Wheeler work)
- 1+ Ton of lifting capacity, work the big, work the small
- Hydraulic cylinder includes locking teeth (See below for benefit)
- Perfect for UTV’s, Motorcycles, Golf carts, etc.
- 85″ table length w/ramps
- Diamond plate surface
- Powder coated
- Hydraulic operated / Conventional pedestal mounted controls
- Available in Blue color only.
X-Force features a hydraulic cylinder with 26 locking positions. While working on a side by side, golf cart or atv you always reduce wear and tear on the lift by lowering to a lock. With that many positions to choose from you can find the right working height for your shop. Reduce back strain, knee strain and get into places and modify that ride. Detail the heck out of the thing then go get it muddy again.
- Capacity 2,275 lbs.
- Maximum Rise* 78 - 5/8”
- Lowered Height 4 - 1/8”
- Overall Width 26 - 3/8”
- Overall Length 85”
- Platform Width 24 - 3/4”
- Platform Length 59”
- Ramp Length 13”
- Distance from Console to Lift (Max) 85”
- Motor / Voltage 1Ø 2 HP / 115v
- Time of Full Rise 40 seconds
- Compressed Air Connection 85 - 110psi
Work at a comfortable sitting height, for detail work or longer jobs.
Work at a comfortable standing height, similar to working on a bench.
Work at eye level and never need to bend over.